Why Valley Bible Academy?
- Christ-centered education
- Emphasis on high academic achievement
- Small class sizes
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Christian friendships
- Complete education of the child – soul, mind, and body.
- Classrooms equipped with computers and internet access
- Field trips throughout the year to area sites
- Drama through the presentation of school plays
- And other activities
Tuition and Fees
- All Day Kindergarten through 8th grade: $250/month
- Two children from the same family: $450/month.
- Three or more children: $500/month
- Registration fee – $100 per student K-8 (not to exceed $200 per family)
- 4K Registration fee – $50
Applications for members of Valley Bible Academy are accepted throughout the year. There is no registration deadline.
Also, as space, time and our guidelines permit, we welcome children of non-members and are thankful that we have the opportunity to share with others that which our Lord has so generously given to us.
It must always be remembered that we are above all a Christian school (rather than a secular or private school) wherein our purpose is to impress upon students the blessings of God’s love for us in Christ Jesus. We encourage non-member parents to become acquainted with the teachings of St. John’s church and attend our worship services.
Any students with special needs will need to be assessed by our staff to determine whether we will be able to serve them adequately.
Please contact us with any questions.